UPSC Geo Scientist 2020-21 Notification Apply Before 27 October for below mentioned article. You can find details like age limit , application fee education qualification , selection process and How to apply. Keep checking monsterindia for new updates. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Exam 2021
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Chemist Group A||15|
|Scientist ‘B’ (Hydrogeology) Group ‘A’||16|
|Scientist ‘B’ (Chemical) Group ‘A’||03|
|Scientist ‘B’ (Geophysics) Group ‘A’||06|
- 21 To 32 years.
- Chemist Group A & Scientist ‘B’(Chemical ) – M. Sc. in Chemistry or Applied Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry from a recognized University.
- Scientist ‘B’(Hydrogeology) – Master’s degree in Geology or applied Geology or Marine Geology or Hydrogeology from a recognized University.
- Scientist ‘B’(Geophysics) – Master of Science degree in Physics or Applied Physics or Geophysics or Applied Geophysics or Marine Geophysics or Integrated M.Sc. (Exploration Geophysics) or M.Sc (Technology) (Applied Geophysics) from a recognized University.
Note: Always Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification & Experience.
- For Gen / OBC – Rs.200/-
- For SC / ST / PH – Free
- Pay Application fee through Post Office, Debit Cards, Credit Cards,
- Selection will be based on Preliminary Written Exam, Main Exam & Interview.
How To Apply ?:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
|Online Application Opening Date||-07-11-2020|
|Online Application Closing Date||-27-11-2020|
|Last Date For Payment of Fee||-27-11-2020|
Stay connected with www.monsterindia.club for latest update.
Important : Please always check this details to official website.