State Bank of India Manager (Retail Products) Recruitment 2021 for the below-mentioned article. You can find details like age limit, application fee education qualification, selection process, and How to apply. Keep checking monsterindia for new updates. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
- No. of posts: 04
- Name of posts: Manager (Retails Products)
- Basic Qualification: Full-time MBA/ PGDM or Post Graduate Management degree and full time BE/ B Tech in any stream.
- The Institute should be recognized/approved by Govt. bodies/ AICTE/ UGC. Course completed through correspondence/part-time will not be eligible.
- Preferred Qualification: Preference will be given to candidates who possess MBA/ PGDM/ Post Graduation Management degree with a specialization in Finance / Marketing / IT.
- Minimum 48 months experience as an Executive in Supervisory/ Management role in Scheduled Commercial Bank in product development in the Retail Financial domain (Personal, Gold, Car & Two Wheeler, Education, and Consumer Durable Loans).
- Experience in working directly with development/ functional teams will be preferred.
- Product Development, Product Management, Digital Innovation, Business Strategy, Marketing Strategy, Excellent Communication & Leadership Skills
- Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is Rs. 750/- (Seven Hundred fifty only) for General, EWS, and OBC candidates and nil for SC/ ST candidates.
- The selection of candidates will be based on Shortlisting and Interviews.
- Shortlisting: Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in a candidate for being called for an interview. The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, an adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview. The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Interview: The interview will carry 100 marks. The qualifying marks in the interview will be decided by the Bank. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard
- Merit List: The merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interviews only. In case more than one candidate scores the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit list.
How to Apply?
- Candidates should have a valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of result. It will help him/her in getting a call letter/ Interview advices etc. by email.
- Advertisement No. CRPD/SCO/2020-21/33
- Application start from: 22/01/2021
- Last date for application: 12/02/2021
- Last date for Printing your application: 28/02/2021
Stay connected with www.monsterindia.club for latest update.
Important: Please always check these details on the official website.