SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020 Stenographer Grade C And D Exam Date, Exam Pattern, Syllabus for below mentioned article. You can find details like age limit , application fee education qualification , selection process and How to apply. Keep checking monsterindia for new updates. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
SSC Stenographer Grade C And D Recruitment 2020
- Stenographer Grade D (Group C)
- Stenographer Grade C (Group B Non Gazetted)
- 18 To 30 years For Grade C & 18 TO 27 Years For Grade D
- Stenographer Grade D (Group C)- Candidates must passed in 12th standard and candidates will be given one dictation for 10 minutes in English or Hindi at the speed of 100 word per minute (w.p.m).Transcription time: English 50 minutes, Hindi : 65 minutes
- Stenographer Grade C (Group B Non Gazetted)- Candidates must passed 12th standard and candidates will be given one dictation for 10 minutes in English/ Hindi at the speed of 80 w.p.m.Transcription time: English 40 minutes, Hindi: 55 minutes
Note: Always Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification & Experience.
- For Gen/OBC/EWS category candidates – Rs.100/-
- For Female / SC / ST / PWD – no Fee
- Pay Application fee through Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking.
- Selection will be based on Computer Based Examination and Skill Test.
How To Apply:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
|Online Application Starting Date||10-10-2020|
|Online Application Last Date||04-11-2020|
|Last Date For Payment Of Fee Through Online||06-11-2020|
|Last Date For Payment Of Fee Through Challan||10-11-2020|
|SSC Stenographer Computer Based Exam Date||29 To 31 March 2021|
Stay connected with www.monsterindia.club for latest update.
Important : Please always check this details to official website.