SSC CHSL 2020-21 Recruitment Notification Out: Apply Online for Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Exam @ssc.nic.in for below mentioned article. You can find details like age limit , application fee education qualification , selection process and How to apply. Keep checking monsterindia for new updates. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
SSC CHSL 2020 Vacancy Details:
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
- Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA)
- Data Entry Operators (DEO)
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’
SSC CHSL Last Year Vacancy:
- LDC/JSA – 1269 Posts
- PA/SA – 3598 Posts
- DEO – 26 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200).
- Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5(Rs.29,200-92,300).
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
SSC CHSL 2020 Salary after 7 Pay Commission
|SSC CHSL Post Name||Basic Pay||HRA||TA||Gross||In Hand Salary||City|
- For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): 12th passed or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th passed in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
SSC CHSL 2020 Application Fee:
A candidate must be either:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
SSC CHSL Age Limit:
- 18 to 27 years (Relaxation as per govt. Rules)
SSC CHSL Selection Process:
SSC CHSL Selection will be done on the basis of:
- Tier I Exam – Computer Based Examination
- Tier II – Descriptive Paper
- Tier III – Typing Test/ Skill Test.
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern:
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Pattern:
The exam will be conducted through online mode. There will 100 objective type questions on:
|Subject||No. of questions||Maximum marks||Time|
|English Language||25||50||60 Minutes (80 Minutes for candidates eligible for scribes)|
The will be set both in English & Hindi. There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
SSC CHSL Syllabus (Important Topics):
- One Word Substitution
- Sentence Completion
- Spotting Errors
- Sentence Improvement
- Idioms & Phrases
- Spelling Test
- Reading comprehension
- Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs
- Conversion into Direct/ Indirect narration
- Shuffling of Sentence parts
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Cloze Passage
- Fill in the Blanks
General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Analogies – Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/ Number Analogy, Figural Analogy
- Classification – Semantic Classification, Symbolic/ Number Classification, Figural Classification
- Space Orientation
- Venn Diagrams
- Drawing inferences
- Series – Semantic Series, Number Series, Figural Series
- Problem Solving
- Emotional and Social Intelligence
- Word Building
- Coding and Decoding
- Operations – Symbolic operations, Numerical operations
- Punched hole/ pattern–folding & Un-folding
- Figural Pattern–folding and completion
- Embedded Figures
- Critical thinking
Important Quantitative Aptitude
- Number System
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Statistical Charts
General Awarness – The questions will be framed from:
- Current Affairs
- Economy and Scientific Research
SSC Tier 2 Exam Pattern
The paper will be conducted in pen and paper mode on following topics.
|Important Topics||Word Limit||Total Marks||Time|
|Essay Writing||200 – 250 Approx||100||1Hour|
|Letter/Application Writing||150-200 Approx|
The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II will be 33%.
SSC Tier 3 Skill TestTyping Test for LDC/ JSA and Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant:
- It is a skill based test on computer and the medium of the Typing Test is Hindi and English. The candidates will have to opt for the medium of Typing Test (i.e. either Hindi or English) while filling up the online Application Form. The test is qualifying in nature.
- The candidates will asked to type with a speed of 30 wpm in English and 30 wpm in Hindi in 10 minutes
Typing Test for DEO:
- It is qualifying in nature. The speed of the candidates should be 8,000 Key Depressions per hour on Computer. The ‘Speed of 8000 key (15000 for DEO in the Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India -C&AG) depressions per hour on computer’ will be adjudged on the basis of the correct entry of words/ key depressions as per the given passage. the duration of the Test will be 15minutes and printed matter in English containing about 2000-2200 key-depressions (3700-4000 for DEO in the Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India – C&AG) would be given to each candidate who would enter the same in the Computer
SSC CHSL Final Selection will be done on the basis of Document Verification (DV)
SSC CHSL Admit Card 2021
SSC will release the admit card before 2 weeks of the all the exam on its region websites i.e. NR, SR, WR, NER, ER, MPR,KKR, NWR and CR.
How to Apply SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020-21 for LDA/JSA/DEO/PA/SA Posts ?
Eligible can apply for SSC CHSL Exam from 06 November to 15 December 2020 by following process:
1.Part-I (One-Time Registration) – Go to SSC official website ssc.nic.in and register.
2.Part-II (Online Application Form) -After registration, Click ‘Apply link’ in ‘Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2019 Section’ under Latest Notifications tab by using the Registration Number‟ and password.
SSC CHSL 2020 Important Dates
|Starting Date of Online Application||06 November 2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||15 December 2020|
|Last date for making online fee payment||17 December 2020|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||19 December 2020|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||21 December 2020|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Date 2021||12 April 2021 to 27 April 2021|
|SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam Date 2021||to be announced|
Stay connected with www.monsterindia.club for latest update.
Important : Please always check this details to official website.