MYSY (Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana) Scholarship
Fresh students fill out the form for the scholarship:
- Can apply from: 19/10/2020
- Last Date: 31/12/2020
Date for students to fill up the form for renewal for the scholarship:
- Can apply from: 12/10/2020
- Last Date: 31/12/2020.
- Income Certificate
- Format of Self declaration form 2020-21
- Certificate from Institute for new student 2020-21
- Renewal certificate from Institute (Gujarati)
- Renewal certificate from institute (English)
- Self declaration for Non IT Returns
- Instructions to Students 2020-21.
Note: Always Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification & Experience.
MYSY Scholarship 2020-21 Eligibility Criteria:
- For scholarship in Diploma admissions, the candidate should have passed the Std X from a recognized board from state of Gujarat with minimum 80 percentile in the board examination
- For scholarship in Bachelor degree programs, the candidates should have passed Std XII Science/ General stream from recognized board from the state of Gujarat with minimum80 percentile in the board examination.
- For Diploma to Degree students the minimum eligibility criteria for availing the benefits of the scheme is a 65% marks at Diploma level examination from recognized university situated in the state of Gujarat.
- The candidates whose parents annual income is not more than Rs. 6,00,000/- per annum shall only be considered eligible for the said scheme.
- The State Government has approved the validity of income certificate for three financial years from date of issue. Accordingly, a candidate who has a valid income certificate need not have to issue it again for next three years financial years.
MYSY Tuition Fee Scholarship 2020-21:
- For admission in Medical and Dental Graduate Level programs in Government Approved self finance institutes, candidate is eligible for 50% of the approved annual tuition or 2,00,000/-whichever is less.
- For admission in Engineering/Technology, Pharmacy, Architecture, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Ayurved, Homeopathy, Paramedical or Veterinary Graduate Level program in Government Approved self finance Institutes, candidate is eligible for 50% of the approved annual tuition or 50,000/- , whichever is less.
- For admission in BSc, B.Com., B.A., B.B.A. or BCA Graduate Level program in Government Approved self finance Institutes, Candidate is eligible for 50% of the approved annual tuition or 10,000/- , whichever is less.
- For admission in Diploma courses in Government Approved self finance Institutes, Candidate is eligible for 50% of the approved annual tuition or 25,000/- , whichever is less.
Book- Instrument Assistance:
- A onetime book- instrument assistance in the first year of admission for the entire duration of course is available as per following details
- Graduate level student of Medical and Dental is eligible for Rs. 10000/- ;
- Graduate level Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy, Architecture student is eligible for Rs. 5000/-
- Diploma level student is eligible for Rs. 3000/-.
Implementation of Scheme:
- The sanctioned scholarship will be directly credited into bank account of student.
- The process of Higher Education assistance will be carried out by, Knowledge Consortium of Gujarat (KCG).
- The web portal for Online application : www.mysy.guj.nic.in
- Nearly 91 Help centers are established at various Institutes/Universities for assisting the students.
- Help line number : 079-26566000
- The email address for correspondence : firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more details about scheme please visit : http://mysy.guj.nic.in
Stay connected with www.monsterindia.club for latest update.
Important : Please always check this details to official website.