IOCL Recruitment 2021 | Apply For 47 Engineer Assistant And Technical Attendant for the below-mentioned article. You can find details like age limit, application fee education qualification, selection process, and How to apply. Keep checking monsterindia for new updates. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
- Engineering Assistant
- Technical Attendant
Total No Of Post:
- Three years full time Diploma (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration) in Relevant Discipline.
- Matric / 10th pass and ITI pass from a Govt. recognized Institute in the specified ITI Trades and duration as mentioned below* from a Govt. recognized Institute/Board.
- Candidates should possess Trade Certificate / National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by SCVT/NCVT.
- 18 To 26 Years
- For SC/ST/PwBD candidates: No Fees
- For General/ EWS and OBC categories: Rs.100/-
- The fee is to be paid through online mode only through SBI collect as indicated in the Pipelines Recruitment portal. No other mode of fee payment would be acceptable.
Note: Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience Or Other Terms & Condition.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written Test and Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test.
How To Apply:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
- Online Application Start From: 22.12.2020
- Online Application Last Date: 15.01.2021
- Tentative date of downloading online admit card: From 29.01.2021 till 08:00 hrs of 14.02.2021
- Tentative date of Written Test for all disciplines: 14.02.2021 (SUNDAY)
- Tentative dates for SPPT for all disciplines: 15.02.2021. If not completed on 15.02.2021 then on 16.02.2021 as well.
Apply Online: Apply Here
Stay connected with www.monsterindia.club for latest update.
Important: Please always check these details on the official website.