IIT Gandhinagar JRF Recruitment 2020 for below mentioned article. You can find details like age limit , application fee education qualification , selection process and How to apply. Keep checking monsterindia for new updates. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020
- Post: Junior Research Fellow
- No of Post: 01
- Rs. 31000 per month (no HRA will be given, paid hostel accommodation subject to availability)
- Junior Research Fellow – Post graduate degree in Basic Science or Graduate/Post-graduate degree in professional course selected through any one of the following:a. Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests-CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE.
b. The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.
Note: Always Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification & Experience.
- Candidates will be selected based on Qualification, Experience OR an interview.
How To Apply ?:
- Candidates should send their applications via e-mail with subject line single pdf attachment to the email.
E- Mail Address:
Stay connected with www.monsterindia.club for latest update.
Important : Please always check this details to official website.