Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 | Gujarat GDS Recruitment 2021 Apply Here for the below-mentioned article. You can find details like age limit, application fee education qualification, selection process, and How to apply. Keep checking monsterindia for new updates. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
- Branch Post Master (BPM)
- Asst Branch Post Master (ABPM)
- Dak Sevak
No. Of Post: 1826 Post
Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab: Rs.10,000/- to Rs.12,000/-
Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab: Rs.12,000/- To Rs.14,500/-
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India /State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.(Referred to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018).
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India
- The candidates for all approved categories of GDS referred to in (i) above will be required to furnish a Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government /Universities
- Boards / Private Institutions Organizations. This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Matriculation or class XII or any other higher educational level and in such cases,
- separate certificate will not be insisted upon.
- The minimum and maximum age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as of 21.12.2020 the date of notification of the vacancies. Permissible relaxation in the Upper age limit for different categories is as under:-
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)
- Other Backward Classes (OBC)
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD)
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST
- For UR/ OBC/ EWS Male/ trans-man Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For Female, SC/ST, and PWD candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online (or) at any Head Post Office
Note: Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification Or Other Terms & Condition.
- Candidates will be selected based on Merit.
How To Apply:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.\
- Starting Date for Registration & Fee Payment: 21-12-2020
- Last Date for Registration & Fee Payment: 20-01-2021
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 21-12-2020
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 20-01-2021
Stay connected with www.monsterindia.club for latest update.
Important: Please always check these details on the official website.