GAIL (India) Recruitment for Chief General Manager (Law) Posts 2020 for below mentioned article. You can find details like age limit , application fee education qualification , selection process and How to apply. Keep checking monsterindia for new updates. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
GAIL (India) Limited Recruitment 2020
Posts: Chief General Manager (Law)
- Graduate Degree in any discipline with minimum 55% marks and Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) (minimum 3 years professional course) with minimum 55% marks OR 5 years Integrated LLB Degree (Professional) with minimum 55% marks. Preference will be given to candidates having Master Degreein Law (LLM).
- Candidate must possess minimum 24 years of post-qualification executive experience (including experience’ as ET/MT) in State/ Central Government Department(s)/ Organization(s)/ Undertakings(s) and/or Large Private Sector Organization(s)/ Institutions(s)/ Company(ies)/ Large Law Firm as an employee of that organization, out of which at least 16 years’ should essentially be in legal function. Candidates having experience in Oil & Gas sector will have an added advantage.
- 52 years as on 04-12-2020
- At the time of submission of the online application, candidates belonging to the General, EWS & OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) category are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs.200/- (RupeesTwo Hundred only)(excluding applicable bank charges) by anyone of the following 03 modes:
- Net banking of any Nationalised/ Private Banks
- Card payments of any Nationalised/ Private Banks
- Other Payment Mode: PreAcknowledgement Payment (PAP) form through State Bank of India Branch.
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply ?:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
Stay connected with www.monsterindia.club for latest update.
Important : Please always check this details to official website.