Central Railway Recruitment 2020 » Apply Junior Clerk 251 Post for below mentioned article. You can find details like age limit , application fee education qualification , selection process and How to apply. Keep checking monsterindia for new updates.
Central Railway Recruitment 2020
Post name :
- Junior Clerk
- Senior Clerk
No of post : 251
- Candidates should have passed 12th class, Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/University/Institution.
- For more post-wise education qualification details please go to the below official notification.
- Candidates age limit should be Maximum 42 years as on 01 January 2020.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
- Starting date for Apply Online: 17 September 2020.
- Last date of submission of representation/objection in respective Depot: 05 October 2020.
- Last date of submission of objections by Depot to respective Sr. DPO/Dy. CPO/Personnel Officer of a concerned candidate: 12 October 2020.
- Last date of submission of objections by concerned Sr. DPO/Dy.CPO/Personnel Officer to RRC/CR: 22 October 2020.
- Candidates will have not to pay any fee.
- For Central Railway Junior Clerk and Senior Clerk pay Rs.19900/-.
- For more post-wise pay scale details please go to the below official notification.
How To Apply:
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 05 October 2020 or at Click on the below How to Apply button.
- Candidates will be selected based on Written Test and Interview.
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
Notification / Advertising:
- There is the full notification for Central Railway – Junior Clerk and Senior Clerk Vacancy
Stay connected with www.monsterindia.club for latest update.
Important : Please always check this details to official website.