Bank of India Recruitment 2020 for below mentioned article. You can find details like age limit , application fee education qualification , selection process and How to apply. Keep checking monsterindia for new updates.
Name of the Post: Bank of India Officer Online Form 2020
Post Date: 15-09-2020
Total Vacancy: 214
Bank of India Officers Recruitment 2020: Highlights
|Organization Name||Bank of India, BOI|
|Advertisement Number||Project No:2020-21/2|
|Post||Officers up to Grade IV|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||16th September 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||30th September 2020|
The total no. of vacancies for the Bank of India Officers Recruitment 2020 is 214. The post wise and scale wise vacancy distribution has been given below.
|Risk Manager||03||SMGS -IV|
|Risk Manager||06||MMGS -III|
|Credit Analyst||60||SMGS -IV|
|IT (Fintech)||07||SMGS -IV|
|IT (Fintech)||10||MMGS -III|
|IT (Fintech)||13||MMGS -II|
|Tech Appraisal||10||MMGS -II|
A Degree (Graduation) in relevant discipline. The Post wise Educational Qualification, Work Experience Details have been provided in the PDF below.
Candidates belonging to the reserved category (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) applying for reserved vacancies (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) will be entitled to relaxation of 5%, wherever minimum 60% marks is stipulated in Educational Qualifications i.e. they should have minimum 55% marks.
The age limit of the candidates must be a minimum of 21 years while the Maximum age limit should be 30 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per Govt. Norms.
Application Fee For Bank of India Officers Recruitment
|SR. NO.||CATEGORY||APPLICATION FEE|
|2||General and Others||Rs. 850 /-|
How To Apply For BOI Officers Recruitment 2020?
The online application process for Bank of India Officers Recruitment up to Grade IV will comprise of two-stage:
|| Registration | Log In ||
Part I: Registration
- The candidates are to first click on the link that is given below.
- Enter the details asked for.
- A provisional registration number and password will be sent on the registered Email ID and Mobile number.
Part II: Log In
- On receiving the registration no. and password, log in to complete the application procedure.
- Fill up the personal, academic details, and communication details correctly.
- Choose the exam center carefully.
- Upload the photograph, signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression, Handwritten declaration.
- The details for uploading of the documents is given below in the next paragraph.
- Verify the details entered in the form before paying the application fee.
- After verification, pay the required application fee.
- Your application form for Bank of India Officers Recruitment 2020 will be accepted provisionally after you have paid the application fee.
first phase: online exam
second phase: Interview
Salary For Bank of India Recruitment 2020 For Officers Upto Grade IV
1. Junior Management Grade Scale – I (JMGS I): 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020
2. Middle Management Grade Scale –II(MMGS II): 31705-1145/1- 32850-1310/10-45950
3. Middle Management Grade Scale –II(MMGS III): 42020-1310/5- 48570-1460/2-51490
4. Senior Management Grade Scale –IV(SMGS IV: 50030-1460/4- 55870-1650/2-59170
Stay connected with www.monsterindia.club for latest update.
Important : Please always check this details to official website. Click here