Bank of Baroda (BOB) Recruitment for Defence Banking Advisor (DBA) & Deputy Defence Banking Advisor (DDBA) Posts 2020 for below mentioned article. You can find details like age limit , application fee education qualification , selection process and How to apply. Keep checking monsterindia for new updates. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Bank of Baroda (BOB) Recruitment 2020
- Defence Banking Advisor (DBA): 01
- Deputy Defence Banking Advisor (DDBA): 12
Educational Qualification for BOB Job:
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University/Institute recognised by the Govt. Of India./Govt. bodies/AICTE etc. Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- Defence Banking Advisor (DBA): 62 years
- Deputy Defence Banking Advisor (DDBA): 58 years
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
- Full SELECTION PROCEDURE:
Selection will be based on short listing and subsequent round of Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion and/or any other selection method.
Bank reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the criteria, method of selection and provisional allotment etc.
The Bank reserves its right to call for selection process, candidates in a ratio, at its sole discretion.
Adequate candidates as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for Interview.
Most suitable candidates will be called for the selection process (GD/PI/any other selection method) and merely applying / being eligible
for the post does not entitle the candidate to be eligible for the selection process.
The qualifying marks in Interview/other selection procedure will be decided by the Bank.
A candidate should qualify in all the processes of selection, GD and/or PI and/or other selection method (as the case may be) and be
sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent process.
In case more than one candidate scores the cut off marks (common mark at cut off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their
age in descending order.
How to Apply ? for BOB Job:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
- GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION:
i. Candidates should visit Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in/Careers.htm and register themselves online in the appropriate
Online Application Format, available through the link being enabled on the Career Page -> Current Opportunities on the Bank’s
ii. Candidates need to upload their Bio-data while filling online application. Candidates are also required to upload their scanned
photograph and signature. Please refer to Anneuxre I regarding scanning of photograph & signature.
iii. Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online
application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “VERIFY”
facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on
SUBMIT button. Visually Impaired candidates will be responsible for getting the details filled and properly verified, in the online
application form and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
iv. The name of the candidate should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets/Service records.
Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
v. An online application which is incomplete in any respect will not be considered as valid.
vi. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the
possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
- vii. Bank of Baroda does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of Bank of Baroda.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 19-11-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 09-12-2020
Stay connected with www.monsterindia.club for latest update.
Important : Please always check this details to official website.